Friday, October 10, 2008

CML Toolbar

I love the toolbar! I've been using it for awhile now quite honestly.. i check the newly ordered dvds and cds not to mention i can quickly access my account and go right to the homepage without having to go to a favorites menu, typing it in or whatever! It's all just so convenient. I have been looking at the other sites in the toolbox- i tried stumble upon awhile ago and it has yet to catch on with me, i pay just need to explore it further. The idea itself is cool but i don't know..
and of course i LOVE gmail- i've had it for about 3 years now, since it was a beta and you had to be invited to use it.. i love that it keeps all the messages in the same email string together instead of listing each and every individual email. It helps me keep my inbox much more organized than it was with my yahoo or school email accounts! Having a gmail account of course allows you to access all the other lovely items google has to offer- apps, reader, products, maps- if you're signed in it saves the places you've looked at. Google history keeps a record of all the sites you've visited which can be scary and handy all in one!

1 comment:

Pixelwiki said...

Hi, it's Pixelwiki....naturally, I had to see your blog after you mentioned wondering who I was. Great technical info and nice design. Would you do me a favor and try following my blog and tell me where the posts leave off so I know if it's working? Thanks. www.drawu2.blogspot.com